I like Caro. You would think it would have a better name, What kind of name is Caro? When i first heard of Caro i pictured some field with one house, and that was Matt's. After visting i have learned not to judge Cities by their names...Caro, i can't belive it. I think it would be better if it was called Wayne, it's my middle name you know.
6 comments:
What a beautiful view!
i love caro. its so cute. i want to visit again. i miss you so much!
I want to go the "the geek shop"...what is that?
tami evans
I'm so happy you blogged!!!! i always used to check your blog... then i just gave up. You finally have stuff on it! yeah!
I like Caro. You would think it would have a better name, What kind of name is Caro? When i first heard of Caro i pictured some field with one house, and that was Matt's. After visting i have learned not to judge Cities by their names...Caro, i can't belive it. I think it would be better if it was called Wayne, it's my middle name you know.
Yep that's home... oh and I have a blog now...
k-collision.blogspot.com
Post a Comment