We leave for Mexico in four short days! My friend, Alison, is getting married on the beach in San Jose' del Cabo next Tuesday. I'm so excited for Alison!! We've known each other since we were like three. Really, I can't remember life without her or any of the Salyer family. I'm looking forward to a relaxing week on the beach (it's so fun to say that) hanging out with the friends I consider family.10.16.2007
Mexico!
We leave for Mexico in four short days! My friend, Alison, is getting married on the beach in San Jose' del Cabo next Tuesday. I'm so excited for Alison!! We've known each other since we were like three. Really, I can't remember life without her or any of the Salyer family. I'm looking forward to a relaxing week on the beach (it's so fun to say that) hanging out with the friends I consider family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Don't eat the beans:)
awe.. .i'm going to miss it!
And also, did you forget that we shared a bed at the appartment too... oh, and remember my toenails.... lol... just so you know, now that i'm not three, i take good care of my toenails. they are precious to me.
Have a ton of fun...I will miss you!
have a great time!! don't forget to wear sunblock =]
Post a Comment