4.14.2008

Tiny Gram

Gram at Patrick & Leah's wedding

Pete, Gram, & Ben

Gram at Christmas with her beloved sweets

Gram & Hilary looking cute

Since my last post my Gram went to be with Jesus. She was loving, dear, sweet and was a grandma not only her biological grand kids, but to most of our friends too. She is greatly missed, but my family and I have lots of beautiful memories of her. Gram was not just a grandma to us, but a dear friend. I'm blessed to have known her.

7 comments:

Vanessa said...

I am blessed to have known here as well! Thank you for sharing Gram. Love you alot.

Nate Elarton said...

I will never eat another piece of toast without thinking of Gram.

Anonymous said...

She was such a wonderful lady. There was never a time I would see Gram and not get a happy feeling inside.

Hope you are doing good Kelly, miss you!

Unknown said...

Awe! I miss gram. Everytime I go to the store and see hostess cupcakes I think of her.

Speaking the Unspoken said...

Every time I go to Bob Evens I am going to think of how sweet Gram was for giving me a gift card there for christmas!
Abby

Anonymous said...

I miss Tiny Gram! She was like an aeopted gram to me!
tami evans

Web Designer said...

Hey Kelly -
We loved your Grandma and miss her. She was so sweet and spunky. I loved coming over and seeing her. Hope you guys are doing okay. Tell your Mom I miss seeing her at the Y.
Blessings..