8.07.2008

Haiti

While walking through one of the villages, I met seven year-old Rob. He was facinated with my camera, so I gave it to him for a few minutes. Here are the images he captured...



3 comments:

Web Designer said...

Aww. The kid needs to become a photographer because he did a nice job!!
Share more - share more!!

Anonymous said...

that's precious! i was thinking about haiti the other day... and a thought occurred to me that was kinda stunning... it was "i wonder if, when He sends us to haiti, God changes the people we meet as much as He changes us?!" i'm sure He does, that's why we go, but i guess it kinda startled me because i was so changed by haiti that it never even struck me that the haitians would be changed too! it's beautiful and indescribable, and can only be God! thanks for sharing the pictures kelly!

Anonymous said...

I miss Haiti...