(She's amazingly talented...obvious by amazing photos)
(I should have turned the t.v. on and closed the door to the bathroom)
In August we redesigned the basement foyer of the church. I’ve waited to post pictures because the photo wall wasn’t finished (and it’s my favorite element of the room). Overflow meets in the church basement on Wednesdays and this is the first place students see when they walk down the stairs. I don’t know about you, but first impressions matter to me! So, we tried to make the space fun and inviting.

7 comments:
it looks awesome! i love the photo wall! (great job mariah!) you guys rock!
i love it!
Awwww! I love the lounge....i want to sit on the couch. Seriously it looks awesome my friend! So proud of you guys!
That room is sweet! To answer your question I voted for Chuck Baldwin, Ron Paul wasn't running for President. Some supporters got him on the ballot and he actaully finished with 2.2% which is one of the best pefromances ever for someone not running for President in a given state.
It looks like an IKEA advertisement! Great job - it looks incredible. And from what I hear of the OLD lounge area decor, this is not just a step up. It's a whole flight of stairs. An escalator, maybe.
What happened to that sweet lounge you USED to have?
I love this room!
it was so worth all the efforts.
And the pictures look so neat up there.
I was at IKEA on Saturday and saw those cork circles you used.
Post a Comment